Monday, February 23, 2015

New Feature: Sassy Pop Featuring Taytee Bear

For my first feature, I interviewed a baby!  Okay...  so she's my little sister... don't judge me!  Taytee Bear is rockin' the latest trend in baby fashion.  She is wearing an adorable girly/tomboy outfit complete with ruffles and cheetah print.
What I love about her outfit is her thermal.  This isn't just any old thermal, it stands out because of it's girly girl ruffles.  I also love her jeans because they are distressed and a little baggy.  Finally, her shoes... they're adorable and so cool!  And what girl doesn't love cheetah print?  Especially with pink!  If you're a mom or dad and want to dress your baby like this, check out these sites!















Thanks for stopping by Sassy Pop!



No comments:

Post a Comment